Wednesday, January 11, 2006

stress-face

man, somedays you just wake with the stress-face.

for no reason at all you just break out.

and today that's me.

of course it's for a reason. i just need to find out the reason and be rid of it.

but in the meantime, i have bought a cadre of facial cleansing stuff and vitamins to calm my pores the hell down.

christ.

i am on a less than 24 hour countdown to see my parents and possibly my brother in north carolina.
i still have to pack and there is sleepover tonight with michelle and houman.

yesterday i made a very strange decision with my executive director and junior educators. i made the decision to not be in the classroom fulltime this spring.

on one hand, i am excited to be able to get the technical house in order. but i have to say the emancipation to be a full-time tech person without regular contact with young women in such an intimate way is strange. very strange.

be here now.
what does this serve me.

i want the opportunity to execute the excellence i know i can produce.

yes...

No comments: