Thursday, March 2, 2006

nueva foto y arthritis



like the new portrait? it's from my time in malvern, yo. i borrowed christine's nephew's cap and had her take my picture, because the colors just rocked. and, yeah, i'm drinkin' a Fribble. BIG YAYS!

i'm all about the Friendly's ice cream Fribble. it's where i learned about soft sprinkles and thick shakes. vanilla con crema batida with rainbow sprinkles. es la bomba, yo.

freakin' a, mang.

so i just fiddled a little bit and my right hand, my bow hand is shooting up pains through each digit up through my arm.
yowza.

i stopped bowing and just picked a piece. i think i have worked out the pizzicato kinks for "go tell aunt rody", but i gotta get the bowing down.

today the metronome feels like she's breathing down my neck...each...beat...a...haste...for...me...each...beat...a...deadline....

and it feels stressful.

so i shall let it go and let my wrist rest.

michael paul called for a concert tonight. suh-weet. i'm RIDICULOUSLY hungry, having nurtured myself with all of a taco today.
and i think i forgot my herbs because i forgot my water bottle at work.

man, if i even deviate from the routine it's all bad, yo.

all bad.

anywho...tomorrow i'm in the office to shore up some stuff for the women's conference on saturday. i think the presentations are going to be fine, just fine. a little spit and polish will put them over the top, you know?

the rain's been on and off today.

and somehow i started my period. random. it's friggin early, actually. wtf? i'm not budgeted for my organic tampons until NEXT pay period.

oh well. i'll stop by the ol' rainbow grocery to pick some of those up.

and, i'm feeling that random optimism, still. i spoke briefly with mitzi, discovered her blog, and am feeling right with the world and myself.

i haven't encountered the roommate and housesitting for michelle and the cats continues to go excellently! i'm still looking at options, ya know?

we want to be cautious about talking about an april 1 moveout, but that would be ideal. too long in a spot and you get used to it...and well, i'm a wanderer. i want a home i like. no more second rate home for erika. no way. no how.

blah blah blah...how is puerto rico doing in the world cup of baseball thing that's going on, anyway?

bate, bate, el chocolate!

No comments: