Thursday, March 2, 2006

I found you, hermana!

OMG! My non-genetic sister in the 'burque is also blogging!

So the last 24 hours have rocked and rolled...Michelle's kitties in minor health crisis, work going through transition, me making connections and getting in on the ground of our grantmaking process at Full Circle Fund...I am feeling like an adult, yo!

And most exciting...I got a partnership with the local producers of the Vagina Monologues to trade tickets for flyering with GirlSource! So we have 10 tickets to see the show next week...which I hope will launch and inspire our tribute to International Women's Month..."Women Have Power" that we're producing for the 30th of March!

YAY! Can't wait to post more!

Erika is either having an optimism high or mania...not sure, but it feels real and I feel really excited about developments!

Next to find my solo apartment, dagnabit!

Si, se puede!

GRAN BISOU! Y BEZOTES A TODO!

No comments: