Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Weird Email

Weird Email

Does anyone else get weird emails of nonsensical prose like this?

Rivera Trent's name (MUChamberlainyq@websurfsolutions.com> was attached to this email I received this evening. Weird.

wretched invectives against them. Standing by the table, with his finger in
pluto apprehensions were breaking out into buds. When I allowed him to
libra good practice was, that by and by I began to keep pace with
butterfly principles, that the Cottage of content was better than the Palace
airspace Copperfield, you dont want sense; and this is the sensible
starry Castlereagh, Viscount Sidmouth, or Mr. Canning, would work himself
overtake a quarter of an hour, grave affairs long since composed.
enclave perfect country gentleman to follow lustily with the same cry.
say A silence succeeding, I was undecided whether to go or stay. At
diversify I BEG, said Mr. Spenlow, more like Punch than I had ever seen
turner Miss Spenlow endeavoured, said Miss Murdstone, to bribe me with
handwriting were quite composed, and Dora had gone up-stairs to put some
tactic the page to keep the place, and his right arm flourishing above his
listen had frightened Dora that time, and how I could best make my way
medical free to confess that if it could be done, it might be well, but -
whereby to him, this concealment, into which I am so unhappy as to have
waterman Pooh. nonsense. said Mr. Spenlow, reddening. Pray dont tell me
enigma by any real politician. He was for any description of policy, in
abbot of nature. She is a thing of light, and airiness, and joy. I am
imagination Mr. Dick represented the Government or the Opposition as the case

No comments: