Sunday, February 19, 2006

Maca Rhymes with Caca

Depression's had a hold on me this week -- friggin' up and down, like a rollercoaster.

Yesterday I bought maca to add to my vitamins and supplements because this is caca already!

(maca rhymes with caca. i find that funny.)

I also received my Proactiv box. After attacking the bathroom with everything I had - new transparent, bay leaf print shower curtain, Mrs. Meyer's Lavendar cleaning stuff, new sponges, new extending arm cleaning brush, new Japanese mat, new candle (Pacific company, Fig something. VERY NICE SMELLING!!!)

I was leaning over our kitchen sink last night, my roomie asks me how I am and I respond, "crappy."

Now I am sure his intention was comforting, but I was alarmed when he came up behind me and began massaging my shoulders.

I quickly snapped, "Roommmates do not massage roommates."

He quickly removed his hands and I continued talking about house issues.

WTF?

Normally I am a rather affectionate woman, but I have to say in the 19 days I have been a resident of this house I have felt a little uncomfortable on more than a few occasions.

I introduced myself as a hugger in the roommate interview. But that doesn't mean you can wrap your leg around me when you hug me. It also doesn't mean you can offer a shoulder massage when I say I feel crappy.

No, sir. I don't like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get over it!! You sound like a baby.