Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!





Happy Tuesday!

Mucho love and shouts to the Gulf Coast (especially New Orleans) as you rock out the baddies from the past year and get ready to party in goodness, wholeness, and community! DANCE! DRUM! PARADE!

Display that sense of identity that the world sees you for...a city with balance between ingenuity and hedonism!

Um...so I woke up blissful this morning...did half my yoga thing, grabbed the violin case and viola! Here I am! I have a 15 minute presentation to do for this Visioning Day today...I have things in my head, but I want to be prepared with visuals and fun stuff.

Why? Heh, I like presentations A LOT. Visuals and handouts...that would be me!

I noticed a lot of sick people on the bus this morning, especially the 9 San Bruno.

The rain has given way to a lovely sky and I'm just excited about my friend Kris' baby and feeling east coast vibes.

Big Yay. More about Malvern, Media, and Frazer, PA this evening after violin practice!

Tschuss and lots of beads!

~ E

No comments: