Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Palabras para Hoy 13 de marzo

"Hell hath no fury like my damn period." - EPM


Jesus. Being among newly pubescent women has put off my woman meter something fierce. I just switched to a new school and am working with 7th graders this time.

I was expecting the ball to drop somewhere around the end of February, but it did not.

Okay, I thought. We'll skip it this month. No big whoop.

WRONG. My breasts are sore as hell and I can't even sleep on my side because they were so tender and I craved empty-carbed crunchy things (read: rice crackers) like I was some kind of MSG addict for the last two weeks. Jogging is proving painful both above and below the waistline.

Finally on Sunday night when I was dancing I felt a little twinge of "HERE I AM! YOUR TITI FLOW!" and checked to confirm.

Oh yes, it had begun.

It's now day three and this thing has been kicking my ass. I have been in a perpetual state of pain for 3 days. Aspirin and warm baths provide minor relief. My appetite has been sporadic at best.

I want to do a live dissection and jar my uterus until it stops being unhappy.

Clearly there are 12 and 13 year olds who are more alpha to me. I don't like being at the pheromonic whim of pre-teens.

BOO!

No comments: