Thursday, October 5, 2006

Name...Your...Scandal!

[The following is me on my soapbox. You have been warned. Eat locally, seasonally, flavorfully, and be nice to people. One smile can make a difference. Oh, and no guns unless they're the crappy plastic ones in see-through bright colors that can feel refreshing on a summer day with very little firing power.]

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me thrice? Is this what Jesus would do?

Fool me four times? And it's domestic? I'm starting to take it personally.

Fool me...what time is thisi? What the hey...and it involves kids? BYE!

(For the record, I think war is mean, kills innocent people, trees, flowers, infrastructure, and societies. I was raised that this is not a nice thing to do. I don't condone our version of Afghanistan or Iraq. I also am naive to think that poverty unaddressed can rot communities. I know, I know. I am naive and stuff.

A word to non-Democratic and non-Republican parties...why are you being so quiet? This is a huge opportunity to let voters know there is more than Coke or Pepsi on the election shelf. Start local! Dios mio, already!)

No comments: