Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Palabras Para Hoy 10 de Abril 2007

There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them. ~Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar


I am adjusting to new medication. It makes me sleepy. It takes away my mojo. I yawn a lot.

On Good Friday I came home after a long day, the sky was overcast with Bay Area Fog and I was alone. Friends and family were doing their own thing.

It was me and me.

I've been prone to napping a lot and opted for a change of pace. I set on NPR's Friday programming on KALW and drew the bath. I took out my Django Reinhart biography, put on a candle and some incense and floated in warm water until I fell asleep sometime later.

It was healing, wonderful and time passed...I was in there for hours before I toweled off, put on pjs and set to bed properly.

No comments: