Wednesday, February 14, 2007
TONIGHT: IT'S PILLOW FIGHT!
2nd Annual Pillow Fight in San Francisco in the Justin Herman Plaza.
I stumbled upon this event last year on the Laughing Squid List.
Dude, it made Valentine's Day SO much fun. Carefree, playful pillow jousting.
I had two pillows. This year I only brought one, but it is downfilled.
Heh-heh. I am READY!
It’s not Valentine’s Day, it’s PILLOW FIGHT Day!
Where: Justin Herman Plaza (Market & Embarcadero), San Francisco, CA.
When: Wednesday, February 14th, when the Ferry Building clock strikes 6pm.
What: PILLOW FIGHT!!!
1) Tell everyone you know about Pillow Fight!
2) Tell EVERYONE YOU KNOW about Pillow Fight!!!
3) Nothing in your pillow but pillow.
4) Don’t hit anyone with out a pillow.
5) Don’t hit anyone operating a camera.
Last year’s Pillow Fight was *amazing*! Let’s make the magic happen again! Please bring a few trash bags to share and help pick up after wards.