Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Palabras para Hoy - 20 de febrero 2007


FAT TUESDAY!

Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey!
- Barbara Hoffman


Man, after a great weekend of performing and kite flying, and celebrating the new year (4075), I got into bummer mode...for no particular reason.

I was at a meeting that discussed realizing our dreams. I had a panic attack...because I felt like I forgot how to dream. I got upset during an exercise where my partner asked me what my dreams were and I was blank.

What are my dreams? How will I realize them?

AUGH!

I didn't get up to run yesterday or this morning. My first run! I missed it!
But I managed to pack my sneakers and put on a mask and beads to remember Mardi Gras and put it in perspective...no focusing on potholes!

Celebrate, E, CELEBRATE! You've won for now, you got UP this morning!
And tomorrow ASH IT UP!

No comments: