Monday, July 17, 2006

the best thing...ever

the last 72 hours, where the heck did THEY go?

i recovered from being up for 39 hours, enjoyed a fabulous breakfast at dottie's with bonnie and christine, took care of kitties, got homework done, helped sol detail his car, saw the colbert report with frances maritza, went MEGAgrocery shopping at Rainbow Grocery, drove up to the river and missed my trip, practiced my violin along the river, sweat like a mofo in 107 degree weather, ate vegetarian vietnamese, woke up late for class this morning, and the BEST part of erika's weekend...

found out from my dad he got the go-ahead to come on a plane and visit me the first weekend in august, so I will get to dance with my dad at stern grove and see the spanish harlem orchestra with him.

my heart skipped a beat when he told me! whee!
the craziness in the world offset by the river (my thoughts are with those who are surviving war and oppression at this time)

powered by ODEO

No comments: