Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Photoshop Fun


Grant it, I don't often have the opportunity to do branding in a formal way for my organization, but I do enjoy when I am asked to step in and give us some graphic support.

I quickly came up with this for our website and the fundraiser we're having in a few weeks. We honor the women at the awards ceremony with Tiffany crystal bowls and I whipped up this graphic in about an hour and put it up on our website and blog.

It's not perfect by any means. Finding the images of these women is proving a major challenge, but nonetheless, for an hour, I think I did okay.

Tee hee.

Man...when is it going to stop raining?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good stuff...did you do the image of Judith Ford yourself? I've been wondering how to do that.

wrki said...

no, i didn't do the judith ford thing. that was the ONLY picture i found of hers on the web.

in photoshop 6 that effect is called...CUTOUT. I like playing with that effect sometimes. it's like making a mosaic without the papercuts =)

Duuuuuuude, I am SO loving this book called Confessions of an Economic Hit Man!!!!! (Wifey lent it to me.) It's reading like what I would imagine a spybook by popular author I can't think of right now would read. I'm thinking next job option will involve the environmental/social justice intrigue world. Think "Crunchy 007". =)))