Wednesday, April 26, 2006

homework

this morning i drove into the office listening to madonna's "gambluh" (pre-kabbalah, british accent) and started laughing my arse off.

this is a song that i wouldn't possess, save for my audio archivist friend o. friggin awesome.

this homework series began almost 6 years ago and as with many things, the frequency of this music exchange has waned, but it's pretty hilarious to remember when i was introduced to shakira, or was reintroduced to lemon jelly or "ya rayah".

my musical milestones.

whee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could have sworn I gave you better stuff than Gambluh and Shakira. Man I'm lame.

:P

wrki said...

*giggle* this was an early tape i was listening to. an 80s tape, i believe.

and i SOOOOOO needed it yesterday morning, i also found Momentum this morning and I have to tell you...that is an AMAZING collection!

I didn't mean to underestimate your Skillz, papito!