Wednesday, April 5, 2006

phone swim

(for the record, this picture is NOT of my phone. my phone's too old to have pictures. kinda like president george washington.)
here's an audio version of my complaint

dude, so my phone's been janky after taking a swim in the canal along my recently old street during final move out.

total bummer. i've had this ol' nokia since february of 03 after an 18 month telecom absence. it's blue, it glows. it's served a flashlight for me on rafting trips/camping.

she's not fancy. no flip-face. no color screen. i haven't downloaded a ringtone on her. she comes with, like, 3 games that have mildly entertained me. she's not successfully done the whole earpiece thing, either. hrm, she apparently has hurt some people, too.

she's a phone. and i also use the calendar and alarm feature for her, too.

sigh. so the next grown up thing i might get after all dust has settled includes a refurbished phone. anyone know of a green cell phone manufacturer?

yogi bhajan tea tag today

You are remembered for your goodness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Was she supplied by Metro? Aren't cell phone companies supposed to replace a phone if it's over 2 years old or something? Don't know. My crapass phone needs replacing at some point.

wrki said...

yea, dawg. my ghettro-pcs (now available in detroit and some selected locations in texas, too!)

they've replaced my battery, i should ask if they'll upgrade my phone...but i have a feeling it'll cost me some chedda (can you tell i've been hangin' wit' my students today?)

holla!