Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Holler Back, Girl

Hi, kids! So it's week whatever with shingles pain. I'm having my first sleepover with wifey and Houman in like, forever, and I had a fiasco sending out my contact information, so here's my brilliant mango lady contact card. I like it.






FULL
BAD
MILD
Shingles Pain Meter

Obviously I am not going to include my contact info, because that would be unwise. I'll let you google it for yourselves. =)

It's not raining right now. That's lovely.

It's Tuesday. The first Tuesday in April.

Yay.

Yogi Bhajan Tea Tag Today:

Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.


It's more like a successory today. Eh, off for some Zachary's pizza.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you hosting said sleepover or is it at Houman's?

wrki said...

Zachary's hosted said sleepover. And then we hung out at Michelle's for kitty time and cherry blossom green tea.

We haven't had a "sleepover" sleepover in quite some time. Why? Because yours truly has been in drama-life-land. But we're planning one for May.

We were also plotting on Sneufleueu does Phoenix. When do you hear about travel to India? We might hoo-ride you late May or June.

Unknown said...

I have no idea when I'm going to India, if at all now. Got word my training may be all web-based, so we'll see. I'm Burquing on Mem. Day weekend but I'll be around otherwise.

Will be planning a weekend up sometime soon also since my brother's starting treatment for autism. Both of my parents are really anxious about it so it may be family time only - but I don't know yet though. Will keep you posted.