Monday, June 26, 2006

Know the Semiotic Method of Critical Analysis?

No, I didn't know the Semiotic method of critical analysis until about 8:45 this morning. Different from the tagmemicist and PMIS method of critical analysis, this method looks at the signs in a society that point to a particular issue.

So I am completing an in class assignment to email to my partner and my instructor for peer review.

Meanwhile, I am grooving to Cheo Feliciano's Cachondea, because when the Semiotic method is twising your brain, it's good to have something familiar keeping ya going, you know? It's a fantastic mambo that can really get you going on the dance floor with the right partner willing to dispel with convention and just go for the twirl and theatrics. Que bien! Oh, that reminds me that I need to call that dude I met the night of El Gran Combo!

No comments: