Monday, December 10, 2007

Please heal me!

I am SO done with this flu. After 2 weeks...I am now down to just congestion. I gave a training on Saturday that wiped me out.

Fever, general lethargy, dealing with the police, dealing with lack of money....

I'm feeling really invalid.

I love what I do. I love the joy of seeing kids GET IT, that AHA moment is priceless.

I wish I could be part of a society that values the work of all of its workers....

Yesterday I spent in silence, cleaning my room, bathing, watching Babel, taking a walk, watching the sunset and wishing that I could be balanced, understand myself in the context of the world.

I want to understand I am NOT alone. I want to understand that I am expanding my knowledge constantly.

I must be here for a reason. I need to find that.

No comments: