Thursday, August 2, 2007

Resort Suites in Scottsdale

Surprisingly the weather hasn't been unbearable.

I've been in Arizona for almost a week and thunderstorms and thunderheads have abound to protect me from the sun and to keep the temperature no warmer than 100 degrees.

I was expecting sweltering, crazy hot.

My lips are a little parched, but other than that I am keeping well-hydrated with bottled water provided for me at the various sessions I am attending this week at the KIPP School Summit.

I am continually impressed with education and the discussion around how it's practiced and its impact in the United States.

I am continually impressed that multicultural best practices continues to be a novel idea that needs to be instituted.

But I am also excited that tehre is no complacency.

Excellence is a must.

No comments: