Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9-11

Ay.

Last night I slept like crap.

I binged on chocolate and soda at work and tempered it with salad at a Board meeting last night.

I was definitely buzzing. My glycemic index was off the charts.

Hee-hee. I sounded like a hyper kid, giggling and talking a mile a minute. In my mind I had a genius stream of ideas.

When I got home I had difficulty falling asleep and my consciousness came and went every 2 hours.

This morning when I woke up the the NPR coverage of the surge blatherings my head was pounding.

This was my sugar hangover.

Oh God. Then I heard El Cucuy do a numerology breakdown of the 9-11 coincidences and I thought about my cousin, the firefighter in the twin towers and I got introspective.

It was a day I really felt sad for the world.

Tomorrow Ramadan and Rosh Hoshanah begins. I don't believe in coincidence.

1 comment:

Roger Williams said...

You don't need to believe in coincidence, you just need to believe in the existence of a lunar calendar. As a woman, ahem, this shouldn't be much of a stretch.